Monday, November 15, 2004

Kamikaze craziness and a decaf never hurt...

Flapping my wings full-throttle through Thanksgiving. Rough "sandpaper" draft of Senior Project due at 5:30. Poetry reading tonight at 8. Revision of my ghetto screen play ST. CECELIA's PLAYGROUND due tomorrow before I dissipate from campus and surprise Jasna at the reception of her current art show ( I sent her an e-mail and lied, told her that I couldn't make it, so she should be surprised when I show up...with my hair still short, no less)......

Uncle Mike's half-sister is coming to visit which means that the house has to be "gay cleaned" by Friday. That and three more projects due before next TUES. Uncle Mike wants to have THANKSGIVING for people who have no where to go Which means more work (God love him) before I can finally slip off and be with my real family and relax.

Oh, all this and work, work, work. Because of budget crunches they axed half our staff, which means that I'm working three jobs simultaneously and only getting paid for one....which means that I get grouchy and rude and petulant and I hate being grouchy and rude and petulant....patience little tree, in the words of Karate Kid grasshopper, walk first, then fly daniel son......

No comments: