Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Give me a kiss to build a Blogg on....

Three things I remember most vividly about my tryst last Friday night with lovely Hippie-Nikki (who beat up Swissy-Missy)...

I remember the way her face would slightly smile and twist in the directions of the rising and setting sun before she would close her eyes and kiss.

I remember the way she so naturally slipped into my USMC t-shirt afterwards which, because her physique is built like a short, world class gymnist, fitted her like a night gown.

(Is this what scared me? Everytime I get invovled I always end up sacrificing three-fourths of my wardrobe. STILL MISS MY LUCKY RED-SOX SHIRT BROOK!!!)

I remember the way she held her dog. That's not a euphemism. She had a fluffy faced collie named Charlie which she treated like a toddler. She seemed so happy that night.....

2 comments:

Daniela Kantorova said...

at work we have instant hot chocolate of brand "swiss miss" - i was wondering if to send you a packet. but seriously. at times i am getting tired of the shenanigans the TC plays on us. i so need a break.

David Von Behren said...

SWISS-MISS...I LOVE IT!!!!! There's more intelligent in that powdery packet than there is stored between the earlobes of my ex-girlfriend!!!!!

Isn't it wonderful to be perpetually available, Lady BENZ? At the end of every relationship, you can always look back and justly rationalize that, "You were the better person." Next!