Thursday, October 14, 2004

More than I Mara'd For.....

Day IV (early, early day 4)

Nicotine: Guilty. Ahhhhhh. After a pack of Al Capones and a half-pack of mara-boro lights, I can breathe again.

Booze: Still being a good boy. Still being a very good boy. If you're a dad you'd probably introduce me to your first born daughter I'm being such a good boy.

Caffeine: HA! Columbia just called me at work and said that I've whittled down their crop for the next two seasons. I told them not worry. Isn't Columbia notorious for something else as well?

Academic Progress: For the first time in a very long time, I actually got stuff done.

Health:Careful what you Mara for fellow wayfarer's. A big part of this forty day fabricate about your daily vice intake blogg is that i wanted to overcome some fears. i wanted to cultivate my courage.

Ever since my old man died I've been scared shitless of hospitals. The illuminating white paneling and heavy scented amonia. the palce where life's paragraph begins and where life's puntuation concedes.

Anyway, I may have a minor medical mishap, so it'll be intriguing to see what happens. I have a skin irritation and it started gradually flipping everyone and then myself out. I feel fine, though my face just looks a tad Quizzimodoishand itches.

It's weird how you can read something over the internet and then diagnosis yourself with those afflictions. When I was in 8th grade I was convinced that I had an STD b/c I read an article in the weekly reader. Convinced even though I was only in 8th grade and was pretty much just an alter boy...

...I panicked and my mom diagnosed me with jock itch. Craziness of life......It's 3am. Guynight.

No comments: