Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Gallery of Vices

Day III (take two):

Number of alcoholic beverages consumed: zippo

Number of cigarettes smoked: Six Al Capones Miniature cigars

Number of Vetni Coffee splurged: I'm so wired right now that, using my navel for a socket, I could illuminate your house for Christmas.....

Academic Progression: Propitious and promising, for once.

Health: Still have this horrible rash splashed into my facial skin. I "hate" acting petty about my appearance.

Mara sightings: Haven't had a drink all week and then , BAM, Mara's centerfold shows up. I get a select invite to this sorority's "Lingere and panty party" this Friday; the sort of party I never would have gotten invited to when I was nineteen. Nothing beats watching rich North-shore girls go crazy in their underwear. Ahhhh, college, the best decade of my life.

Would go but why continue to tread over old stomping grounds. My footprint is still the same shape......

1 comment:

David Von Behren said...

see current Recital entry for recent drama. I think Mara gave me something naughty.....