Monday, October 18, 2004

Like a child giggling at the mobile-crib constellation above...

VICES: "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love."
-Turkish proverb

New four year cycle begins today. It's already begun. My whole body is still fraught with Hives. Dreamt last night that I was wrestling with my own skeleton and I purloined my own craggily femur to joust and defeat it in a nocturnal dual. Saw my bones heaped in a morbid bonfire bushel--myself in fifty years.

Like Stella, I'm gradually getting my groove back. Making changes. Starting to live.

Realized that the reason I despise talking publically about my four year cycle is because it sounds like I am ovulating......

1 comment:

David Von Behren said...

This marks the genesis of every birth ever conceived.

"Maybe I've lost my faith in History
And the only thing I believe in now
Is the sound of the Atlantic."

-Rainer Maria