Thursday, September 18, 2008



Dream where I was in a banquet with david and sandy hale and that Mme Suhr
Was instructing a French exam and by the time I completed the exam I looked
Down on to the sheet and found my ink response a la francais that I had struggled to
Complete was blank….

Later in the dream I was dating an already married Stacy Ferguson (from kids incorporated, later of Duchess acclaim) and she was married to steve sanders from 90210 acclaim and the y lived in a shoddy house (the house was the house on the corner of ayres and cooper) behind the house where I actually lived, where the young couple lived, my mosdest father embarrassed to watch the wife sunbathe…

The house was drywalled plastered in little ant hills. I kissed “fergie” twice and asked her about rashan”the kids” and she told me she was gay before telling me that her marriage was failing. We kissed again. And I awoke.




Dream morning of october 24th, 2007

No comments: