Monday, December 06, 2004

Crunchtime

It's 2 am and my senior project is due in fifteen hours! I'm dressed in my ghetto garb-- Atlanta Falcons cap, raiders shirt and baggy pants ( to match the drooping baggs bustin' a sag under the lids of my eyes) "Give me a project bitch" and I haven't changed my contacts in three days......

I've already spent a cozy 40 plus hours in the library this weekend already. Just keep reminding myself that every sentence I sompose is one rung closer to the top....

Also in dire need of companionship. Anyone out there reclining in the matress of cyberland want to cuddle?

(Not you Mirza, if you're reading this.)

And he's off.......

4 comments:

Daniela Kantorova said...

dear Mistuh D, thanks for your call and sorry that i missed it! i am in a similar situation - bags under my eyes, black - and not as a fashion statement. hellishly tired. too much to do - work is back to intense after i changed teams. final coming up. and stupid traffic school. blah blah blah. also various activities with the community of You Know Which Name. well i hope the TC will hold our hands.

David Von Behren said...

Hold our hands or give us a spanking! Hang in there girl!!!!

Arya said...

ok, do you know how bad it is for your eyes not to change your contacts? you should never, never, never sleep with contacts in. at least that's what my mom the eye doctor says.

David Von Behren said...

Thanks for mothering me..."mom!"

When I used to have long hair I'd rub it in my sister's Beth face and tell her that I'd hadn't washed it in five days....

"Dave....ick!!!!"